Today, 10 months after the 6.2.1 release, JBoss Fuse 6.3.0 came out!
With a whopping 962 issues (bugs,enhancements,feature requests, etc) fixed. You can download a copy here.
For those who don’t know yet, JBoss Fuse is integration middleware software by RedHat.
- Camel is upgraded from 2.15.2 to 2.17. Besides a lot of bug & security fixes, dependency updates and what more, this also adds some very nice new components:
- camel-paho: For MQTT messaging using Eclipse Paho client
- camel-slack – allows you to connect to an instance of Slack
- camel-aws-ec2 – Component providing support to Amazon Web Services EC2
- camel-etcd – Integrating Camel with Etcd key value store
- camel-kubernetes – Integrates Camel with Kubernetes
- camel-spark – bridges Apache Spark computations with Camel endpoints
For a complete list: see Camel 2.16.x release notes and Camel 2.17.0 release notes
- a very welcome bug fix for a pesky problem we had in our JBoss Fuse 6.2.0 install and submitted to RedHat.
(“After restart of instance: No component found with scheme: amq”)
- Apache CXF 3.1
- Jetty 9
- And some API updates:
- JMS 2.0
- Servlet 3.1
Use the migration guide to upgrade. Happy fuse’ing!
BTW JBoss Fuse 6.2.1 was released december 7th, 2015 (and contained camel 2.15.2) and 6.2.0 was released june, 23th, 2015 (and contained camel 2.15.1)